CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Remember my name, FAME!

Rylann performed her ballet routine at her studio's annual recital. She showed not a hint of nervousness, and as you'll see in the video, had quite a bit of fun. She was so struck with awe after her adoring fans started to applaud, she forgot to dance and simply stood there, smiling at everyone. Thankfully, her dancing partner was able to bring her back to reality, to finish the dance.
After her performance, she ran backstage, jumped into my arms and squealed with joy. She was so proud of herself, almost as much as I was of her. Sniff sniff, my baby girl is growing up!
































2 comments:

Evelyn said...

So sweet! She is such a great dancer=)

Jett Thomas said...

OMG so cute! She did great...I love the spins :)